3.27.2008

boredom

I was sitting, resting, waiting for the explosion of energy to begin again. It was quiet, but only for a moment, inside my head. My eyes closed and everything disappeared for an instant.

They could not have been closed for more than a millisecond.

I opened my eyes and I could not recognize anything that was around me. I was somewhere else or someone else. Everything appeared differently than it had before. I closed my eyes once again.

They could not have been closed for more than a millisecond.

I was sitting, resting, waiting with my eyes open. It was quite and what I could see was the convergence or overlapping of the two environments I had previously found myself in. Each one shifted in and out of focus in relation to the other. I opened my eyes wider.

No comments: