5.14.2008

Wind

I flipped the switch, pulled the cord out and stepped outside. The first thing I noticed was the wind. It was cold, but not unbearable. The kind of wind you expect when its about to rain. It felt good.

I sat down and it all came back to me. Is that wind real? Am I outside or am I inside?

The boundary between the two had been decaying for sometime. It had become regular for me to have moments of unclarity, where I couldn't distinguish between the two states of being. One was made of data and information, the other was too, only it looked different. Maybe the thing that wasn't the same about them was how I perceived the space. I can't say for sure.

I went back inside... the fan had cooled it down so I flipped the switch back on and put the cord back in. The first thing I noticed was the wind.

No comments: