6.24.2008

leaking

I've begun an extensive and troubling new endeavor. Having just returned from a region of the gridform that was once linked to a boundary, I was quickly put back to work. I wasn't even allowed to the opportunity to collect my thoughts. Instantly I was pushed into a situation that called for a regular and in depth investigation of a singular aspect of the gridform. Other individuals have been placed in my charge, each at varying levels of understanding. I must catch them all up and push them into an individual interpretation and exposition of how gridform can look and interact. I am at a loss. When I try to disconnect and step away, the electric twitch that runs down from my left knee to my ankle returns. It feels as though the data is slowly seeping from my ear. I shut my eyes and it all returns... but I only have an incomplete and partial understanding of what it is.

No comments: