6.12.2009

"Studio"

"studio" franklin place

Here's a snapshot of what I've been calling a studio for over 1 year now. We are in the process of moving so I thought it would be a good time to capture it. I've made a lot of work in this little closet... but its not the way I work best so I won't be missing it. I have two Chris Ashley prints and an amazing Ric Stultz painting on the wall there amongst all the other stuff... also my degree so that I can remember that once upon I time I was smart. Not pictured: the rest of our 250 square foot apartment which we can no longer afford since I'm not on the federal financial aid gravy train (of debt) anymore.

The plus side not having to work in this closet anymore is that I'll be at a new outpost in the countryside... not unlike the man in the high castle: remote but active/connected/involved if only partially.

No comments: